Friday, November 4, 2011

Is he NAKED?!?!



I think its a good sign when a couple can consistently exercise together. We've tried a few things together: Hiking, rollerblading, running but none of them are ever consistent.

I think we may have found our niche. We've been going swimming together for almost four weeks now and we love it.

I started out just going in my ridiculous tankini but I got on Dicks' website and upgraded to a real bathing suit (only $20) and then I bought a swimming cap there too, I also dug up some old goggles.

So, now we pay less than $2 to go swimming at a pool in SLC that is typically empty.

Gotta love it. I'm feeling better about my body, I'm feeling better about life and I'm feeling better about my relationship.

Now we are thinking of signing up for Yoga ... we'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment