Friday, November 4, 2011

Brandon and Eve balance, agree

My boyfriend is a Landlord. That sound impressive, doesn't it? Yeah, bragging rights but thats not what I'm going to talk about.

One of his tenants, Ben, is dating a girl--lets call her Lucinda, we don't know her name because we weren't paying attention the first time we me her a month ago--that likes rock climbing.

Ben isn't sure how he feels about this because Ben doesn't just like rock climbing, he lives and breathes it. Actually we kinda think he eats rocks too--he's not exactly normal, unless you consider showering and sleeping with your dog to be normal.

Ben isn't a winner. Either he's just set in his ways and picky or he's looking for a reason to dump his girlfriend.

I can't help but feel happy with my Brandon though. He told me yesterday that it was silly to expect a woman to be a certain way, and you probably wouldn't like her, even if she was.

He knows that I hate dogs--Brandon has a dog and I find it disgusting--and that isn't a deal breaker for him.

Brandon isn't the cleanest and that doesn't make me want to flush him.

As he put it yesterday, its a balancing act.

And the way I see it, she seems balanced and he doesn't. So, as I say, "Relationships are a balancing act and if you can't balance then you are out of the act."

So quit being so picky, dufus.

No comments:

Post a Comment